Reto Finance endeavours to make reasonable, common sense adjustments (in compliance with applicable law) to provide access to our services for customers with specific accessibility needs.
To change text size using your browser: To increase or decrease the text size, use the appropriate option in your browser. For example, to increase text size:
- Internet Explorer go to View>Text Size>Larger
- Mozilla Firefox go to View>Text Size>Increase
- Safari go to View>Make text bigger
- Windows: Press the Ctrl and + keys together
- Mac OSX: Press the Command and + keys together
How to zoom in and out in your browser:
- For PCs, press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ (plus) to increase the zoom and ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-‘ (minus) to decrease the zoom. Press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘0’ to reset to default.
- For Macs, press ‘Cmd’ and ‘+’ (plus) to increase the zoom and ‘Cmd’ and ‘-‘ (minus) to decrease the zoom. Press ‘Cmd’ and ‘0’ to reset to default.
If you have problems using a computer because of a disability or impairment then you may wish to visit AbilityNet’s My Computer My Way web site which provides lots of advice on how to make your computer easier to use. AbilityNet are experts in the field of computing and disability and they provide a free service to individuals with disabilities to assess their computing needs (call AbilityNet free on 0800 269 545 for more information).
If you would like an alternative document format; such as, Braille, Large print, or Audio, please call 01534 886 600 (9.30 a.m. till 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday), email us or write to:
18-20 Smith Street
St Peter Port
We use XHTML code to write our website and CSS to style it.