Fast, no fuss,
Will I qualify for a loan?
At Reto we look at every customer individually – that’s one key reason why we’re different. But we do have some basic criteria which you’ll have to satisfy before we can consider your application. You must:
- Be aged 18 to 80
- A Jersey or Guernsey resident
- Have an annual income of at least £15,000
- Have a UK or Channel Island bank account
What happens next?
- We’ll ask you to provide a bit more information, such as your bank account details.
- At this point you will need to accept the quotation and allow us to complete a full credit search to proceed with the application.
- If this is okay, we’ll send you the loan documents for you to review and sign.
- Once you return your signed documents, the money will be in your account within 24hrs.
What is Debt Consolidation?
For many people the best way to really get in control of their finances is a debt consolidation loan. Traditionally a consolidation loan will pay off all outstanding liabilities and transfer these into one new loan amount.
A consolidation loan has many advantages being just one loan, with single monthly payments over the agreed term and usually at a lower rate of interest.
About Reto Finance
Reto Finance formed in 2019 following a local management buy-out of established and respected finance company Shawbrook International.
The opportunity was clear – then and now. To provide our customers with no-nonsense, competitive lending services tailored to local market conditions.
Reto means ‘challenge’ in Spanish – in 2019, we set out to challenge the local lending market. We won’t stop until you’re satisfied.
We’re standing by to help you with your application. Why not call, Email or visit our office?
Call us on 01534 886 900
Call us on 01481 886 900